Sunday, August 12, 2007

Big Bold Birthday in polkadots

This is the new Big Bold Birthday set by Stampin' Up! I love the big cupcake image. The circle tag is a new set too, Think Happy Thoughts, it's a level 1 hostess set. Oh, and the paper is new, it's the Designer Series Paper - Cerise, all red and vanilla designs.

I stamped the vanilla card base with the SU! Canvas stamp and Real Red classic ink. Then I stamped the little flower from Big Bold Birthday over that. I stamped the cupcake bottom on vanilla card stock, then I stamped icing on the back side of the patterned paper, cut it out and adhered it to the cupcake. I made some lines around the image with my Real Red marker. I snipped off a corner of a scalloped punched square, added red Stickles and adhered it to the corner. The side scallop was made with my corner punch with the guide removed. I stamped the circle tag with Think Happy Thoughts on vanilla, adhered it to a Real Red punched circle and added some red Stickles around the edge. There is a vanilla button in the center with a sliver of RR card stock through the button holes. I added the red and white polkadot ribbon from StarLitStudio and popped up the tag with Dimensionals.


I hope y'all have a super Sunday!
As for me, I'll be staying in the house most of the day, baby, IT'S HOT outside! It's supposed be around 103 again today, and no rain, we are so dry around here, ugh.

7 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

103 degrees? YIKES!! That is TOO hot! But not as HOT as this card!

Anonymous said...

What??? I didn't know I "needed" this paper too! Thanks for showing me how "off" my list is, Piris! I see the heat is a good thing for you & your stampin'! Yaay!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

This is soooo sweet! I love the layout and the red and white! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love the polka dots, canvas, and flowers! The red is very pretty with your design!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Pam! Love the red canvas!! (Stay cool!) :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Very pretty. I love thte red.

Teresa

Bevie Pearl said...

I don't know how I missed this one....but I love it. Hope you are cooler this weekend. (*grin*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...