Hey blogger friends!
I have a fun altered project to show you today.
A vintage Prince Albert can filled with vintage mold flowers.
I really don't know what these molds were used for, I know there are Jello molds, I have some that say Jello on the bottom. They may be candy or cake molds? I don't know.
I have collected them for quite awhile.
The first things I made were Christmas ornaments. I have some tiny ones that aren't pictured below, I forget to get them out, you can see the ornaments here and a Halloween bouquet here. I've picked up a few Prince Albert can's too. I have one on my fridge, I use it to hold pens and a tablet for grocery lists.
This one is a giant fridge magnet, a pretty decoration for the fridge!
I plan on making fridge magnets out of the big ones, just the flower with a magnet on the back.
You could use it for any decor you want.
I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks to color the flower petals. Just squeeze it on the flower and smear it around with a q-tip, so easy!
I almost forgot, it the past I used tin snips to cut between each scallop, this time I couldn't find them, so I used Tim Holtz Tonic scissors, worked like a charm!
ink - distress vintage photo and antique linen, adirondack alcohol ink in red pepper, terra cotta, denim and bottle. paper - prima nature garden 6x6 paper stack. (center of flowers) acces. - prince albert can, tin molds, wood shish-kebab skewers (stems), tissue tape, prima wood embellishments (leaves) crinkle ribbon, magnets, ideaology fasteners and findings. tools - tim's scissors, 1 1/2 circle punch, crop a dile, glue gun, e6000 and blending tool.
Well, that's it!
Don't forget to play along in the Inspiration Emporium quote challenge this month, there are already some great uploads, check them out!
Have a great day!