Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hey Sunshine!

Isn't this the sweetest little Riley in his hammock? I just fell in love with him when I saw him. I love his tiny size, that really makes him look so cute!! Kristi at Hanna Stamps has some new Riley's coming out this week, WOOHOO, how exciting for all the Riley fans, I'm one of the biggest :) This has to be one of my FAV Riley's yet, look at the palm trees and his little drink, so cute! My friend Stevie is hosting a Spring ATC swap and I jumped on this stamp for the swap, I knew it would be perfect! I'm really getting into ATC's again, love the small size. I'm going to make me an album using heavy chipboard, binder rings and baseball card sleeves. I can't wait to decorate the cover!

Anyway, I used celery card stock, stamped it with celery ink using the flower from the SU! Fresh Fillers set. The pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket Little Girls, I did some faux stitching on it with my tracing wheel. I stamped the image on GP white card stock with my Ranger Distress Black Soot ink and colored with my Copic's. I punched the image with my Marvy scallop punch. I put Martha Stewart Sage glitter on the palm leaves and colored his drink with Spica pens. The sentiment is stamped with Walnut Stain and it's from the Things Hanna Would Say set. I used some eyelets, gold cord and dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me, I really appreciate it!
I'll have Sophie G doing the hula in a day or 2, FUN!

Have a great sunshiny day, although it's supposed to heavy rain here today, blech.

8 comments:

Debbi T said...

Oh, I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy in the hammock! I am *so* all about hammocks! You know me and my excursions to sunshine - I spend a LOT of time in a hammock when I'm away!!!!

Pi, you continue to blow me away EVERY SINGLE TIME you put rubber to paper, girl!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh this Riley is Adorable and I can hardly wait to get him !! Like QC said - just have paper, rubber and Piris and you're bound to get a creation beyond your imagination !! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest!!!
I think the image is great--but REALLY love how you colored it!! AND punching it out with the scalloped square--make is look like a dream!! (MY DREAM!! lol)

Great ATC!

Kookie said...

nDarling as always! Wish I was in that hammock!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love what you did with the the riley stamp!! soooo cute! Laurie

Anonymous said...

Piris .. don't you dare make me like ATC cards! Don't you do it! Stop! Quit it right now!!

Crimony .... this is just darling!

~Tex

Rose Ann said...

This one is so adorable too!! I am really loving these Riley stamps!! You are workin' them, girl!! ;)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! This moose!!! :) (I love ALL of your Riley cards!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...