Monday, April 14, 2008

my alpha paint can

After I saw my friends Lana & LZ's Stampendous paint cans I just had to make one for myself!


I ordered the can and all the alpha's from ePaperie. They are just the cutest, perfect size to cut out or just stamp for scrapbooking, altered items or cards. Each letter has itty bitty accent stamps to decorate it with, so stinkin' cute, I just love them! When you click on the ePaperie link above you can see all the letters up close.


Supplies: Stamps - Stampendous My Favorite Letters. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic markers from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie or Ellen Hutson. Paper - The Paper Studio.
Acces. - May Arts ribbon from StarLitStudio, scalloped circle, circle & flower punches, Creative Memories circle cutter, button, Nestabilities from Ellen Hutson.

************************************************************************

When I was finishing up my paint can this morning, I looked over to the window and saw Bunchie looking out. This beautiful kwanzan cherry tree in my front yard is in full bloom now, the blooms are huge, it looks like a giant bouquet of flowers! The tree doesn't fruit, it's just pretty to look at!


I hope y'all have a blooming day,
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OH PIRIS! This is WONDERFUL!! I love when you stamp, girl! And the tree - GORGEOUS!

Kookie said...

This is just the cutest pail!
And that tree....WOWZERS..I would love to be able to look at that out my window!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've decorated your can! So beautiful! I especially love the top!

Beautiful blooms too!

Lana said...

Piris! I love you Name Pail! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is your DIL (daughter in law) lol, I think that you should paint one chair red and on chair white. Then paint the opposite color polkadots ont them. Make sure paint BIG dots not little bitty ones. Then on the arm of each chair paint a little lady bug!!!! How cute would that be :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...