Monday, July 21, 2008

Friends are like flowers...

Here's another card using Anna Wight's flowers and a butterfly by Whipper Snapper Designs!

The possibilities are endless with the Blossoms & Butterflies set. There are so many cute flowers, seems I'm going back to this one, black-eyed Susan, daisy or purple cone flower, depends on how you color it, I love it! The sentiment is from Anna's Blooming Expressions set.

Supplies: Stamps - Whipper Snapper Designs Blossoms & Butterflies, Blooming Expressions. Paper - Daisy D's Beacon Hill 8x8 paper pad, Prism Sunflowers medium, SU! Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Georgia pacific white. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic markers, Chocolate Chip marker, So Saffron, Ruby Red. Acces. - Damask Vintage Glass Art Glitter, ribbon, new SU! buttons, tracing wheel, Marvy scalloped & oval punches, new SU! scallop border punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought this huge Angel Wing Begonia earlier in the summer, it has bloomed the whole time. I picked off some stems to root so I can get another plant started, I love flowers that bloom so much!

I hope y'all have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

Monica said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the layout of the card. Just wanted to leave you a comment. I read your blog all the time. Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! Love everything about it!

Lana said...

OH PIRIS! This is phenominal! I think you are my very favorite stamper ever! I just adore you and your work! Happy Day my friend!

Kookie said...

I just love this card!
Wish we lived closer so we could swap flowers from our gardens. I love seeing what's blooming there vs here. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful card, love the way you colored it and the blue paper behind really works great with it, neat layout!

Joy said...

WOW! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Beautiful card Pi !! All your cards have that well loved look to them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...