Saturday, August 16, 2008

the winner is......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:24


mary ann in nj said:

Love the bottle caps and necklace..haven't tried that yet!My favorite custome was from a few years ago, when I went as the woman (whose name I forget now) from the movie The Birds! I found a suit just like the one she wore at a thrift store, and bought small black crows at Joannes..glues them to my shoulder, hair, one on my shoe, ripped my stockings, bandaged my head..it was awesome...my sisters also used that costume at parties they went to! Fun memories!
August 13, 2008 10:37 AM

CONGRATS Mary Ann!
Email me your address and I'll get your Image & Journal Notes Booklets out to you!

Thanks for playing!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...