Friday, January 09, 2009

make a wish!

I played in the Crafty Secrets challenge over at SCS, this week the challenge was paper piecing!


That's a technique I'm always doing, so I had to play along! You can play along to if you want, just go over to the Crafty Secrets forum at Splitcoast Stampers here, when you up load your card make sure you put CSSC50 in the key words so everyone can see your card in this challenge.

I used the new Crafty Secrets Lucky Wishes stamp set that's coming out at CHA with several more new sets, I know you're going to love them all!

I was talking to Sandy Redburn, about this set and she said she thought it would be cute with the Coffee & Tea girls, she was right, dontcha think?? I paper pieced the fortune teller's coat and hat and the chickies dress with paper from the Radiant paper pad. I put some crystals on his hat and ring. I put some Peeled Paint Distress Stickles on the 4 leaf clover and some dazzling diamonds glitter on the crystal ball and stars by the sentiment.


I made the flower with my SU! flower punches and put a black button in the center. The coloring was done with my Copic markers, of course
Smiley from millan.net

Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cute! I love the combination of the 2 sets and your paper piecing turned out great! Love the card, Pam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...