Thursday, May 07, 2009

Crafty Girlfriends Birthday!

I couldn't resist, I had to use another SU! long
note card, Girlfriends and the Calendar Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets! I really like this size card, it's 3 1/4 x 6 1/2.

I stamped the card with a gingham background stamp by TAC, I think? I've had the stamp forever.... but, I think that's the company. I'm really into gingham lately, I just got a bunch of yummy May Arts gingham ribbon that I'm anxious to use, when the right color combo comes along for my next project! To me, gingham is pure vintage! My next plan is to stamp some gingham Prima's and I have a pair of pink and white gingham capri pants I had cut off and hemmed, I'm makeing some flowers out of those! Ü Hmmmm, I may make a pin to wear on my top......hmmmmmm, LOL!
Supplies: Stamps - gingham background by TAC. Paper - Crafty Secrets Pastel Paper Pad, SU! Groovy Guava long note card, vintage sheet music. Ink - Ranger Distress Vintage Photo, SU! Groovy Guava. Acces. - Crafty Secrets Girlfriends and Calendar Creative Scraps, Pearl Glimmer Mist, SU! brads and mini clip, buttons, ribbon, Martha Stewart bakers twine. Tools - tracing wheel, paper distresser, flower punch, SU! flower dies, Big Shot, Tim Holtz blending tool, Zutter Round It All.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a picture of a rose from my mom's rose bush, isn't it beautiful? Can you smell it? Ü

I hope you have a rosy day, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card is sweet! I just love the image and what you did with it!! The rose is gorgeous! What a beautiful shade of pink!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this!!!! BEautiful!!!

MichelleY said...

Piris....you are the Vintage Queen! I Love the colors and layout of your card. Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your card, great image, like the torn calendar piece and the layering of the flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...