Friday, March 05, 2010

OCLDT03 Vintage Roses & Swirls


This is my card for the OCLDT03 sketch.
The sketch is based on a sweet card designed by Val. I love the Vintage Roses and Vintage Swirls sets. I used the Swirls set on the card base, I stamped it with a new Ranger Distress ink, Bundled Sage, mmmmm, love! Everything is distressed with Walnut Stain ink and a blending tool. I paper pieced her shawl with some more of my Cosmo Cricket Fleurist paper.

I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to her hat rim.
I hope you can play along in the challenge, get the details and just link your card at The Lounge, you could win an Our Craft Lounge stamp set of your choice!

Supplies: Stamps - OCL Vintage Roses & Vintage Swirls. Paper - GP white, brown, Cosmo Cricket Fleurist paper pad. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Bundled Sage, Copic markers. Acces. - Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Kaiser Pearls, Martha ribbon. Tools - Spellbinders Renaissance Hearts & Fancy Tags, scalloped border punch, Score-Pal, tracing wheel, blender tool, Zutter Round It All.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a wonderful Springy weekend, we're supposed to have a nice one!
Smiley from millan.net

17 comments:

Chris H. said...

soooo very beautiful!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh so beautiful!

Joy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Knockin' my socks off! WOW indeed!

Cindy Lawrence said...

GORGEOUS, girl!!! Your coloring is FANTABULOUS, my friend! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

BEautiful, as always! Piris, you are seriously amazing!

Carol (HB) said...

Totally took my breath away! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Oh Pam!! I love it!! This is how I imagine this set being used. Darn it, I'm gonna have to get it!

Gale said...

This is gorgeous. I have never been much into vintage but this could make me try!

Karen W said...

This is stunning, so dramatic and yet vintage. Just beautiful

Deb said...

Woweeee! LOVE it! I just love that froufrou hat and her pretty paper-pieced shawl! So feminine and gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

so elegant, love the paper piecing, great papers, and the pearls are a sweet accent!

Deborah Anton said...

Elegant and gorgeous!!

Velta said...

when I saw this...that ribbon...the image and how you colored it...I can only say stunning!!

Denise Marzec said...

THUD! So totally GORGEOUS!! Wow Wow Wowwwww! Amazing!

Dori Shelton said...

Oh my! What a simply stunning card! The coloring is amazing and the ribbon is gorgeous! WOWZER!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my goodness! She is the picture of beauty and elegance! What a gorgeous Card!

Hugs

Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...