Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Spooky Banner ~ Our Craft Lounge & my Copic class

Good Morning!
I'm back at it again, my last summer hoorah is overSmiley from millan.net it's time for colder weather, leading up to COLD weather, blech.
It ended on a good note though, I got to see Lori and take the Copic Certification class in Branson, MO. Branson is a fun place, the funnest part for me is the shopping in all of the outlet malls and now they have a Michael's, Good Lord Gert, they are really growing!
Here's a picture of me and Lori, she's the sweetest and a great Copic teacher! I didn't take any pictures of the class, I took some for Lori, but I didn't get any for me, pffft, the ladies were so nice in the class!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the Halloween banner I made for the OCL booth at CHA in Chicago. I used the new Spooky Tags stamp set. This is a FUN set, you can make bag toppers with Halloween candy with the oblong one and cute tags too! They fit inside the Spellbinders Fancy Tags die perfectly!
I used a square chipboard coaster to make a template for the 3 banner triangles and covered them with cardstock and paper.
I used some Crafty Sparkles in Ice Crystal to go over the webs.
See the eyeballs and spider below? I used Inkssentials Enamel Accents on them to give them dimension, this stuff is so cool!
Supplies: Stamps - OCL Spooky Tags. Paper - gp white, black, pumpkin, MME The Spiders Web. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot & Dried Marigold. Acces. - Crafty Sparkles Ice Crystals, Inkssentials Enamel Accents, black crepe paper, eyelets, buttons. Tools - Spellbinders Fancy Tags, blending tool, scalloped scissors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope your day is spooky good, thanks for stopping by!

Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

Broni said...

That's a great photo of you and Lori!! And I LOVE that banner! It's too cool!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Super fun!

MichelleY said...

OMW...what a darlin' banner! You are just amazing, Piris....and HAWT! Love your picture!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my goodness ...
What a fab pic of you & Lori!! Definitely wish I could have been there. And that fabboo banner for CHA!! ***gasp*** Still wishing I could have been there IRL ... so truly appreciate the photo-view, darlin'!

(((hugs)))
Tex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...