Friday, September 23, 2011

Vintage Cafe Card Challenge ~ embossing

Good Morning!
It's Vintage Cafe Card Challenge time again!
This challenge is embossing. I'll give you some info at the bottom of this post on how to play and what you can win!
 I got this super cute Halloween stamp set from Inspiration Emporium by Artistic Outpost called Halloween Treats. I love all of the vintage images in this set, so fun!
 To start, I cut the card base from my ideaology craft resist paper stash and embossed the front with my cracked texture fade. I was trying to get a spider web look. I rubbed over the raised embossing with Brilliance Moonlight White ink and a blending tool. You can see that better in the first picture. Next, I stamped the pumpkin head, spider and the little arachnid label with VersaMark ink, embossed them with black embossing powder and cut them out. I punched the border at the top with my Martha Stewart icicle punch and covered it with Martha onyx glitter. I colored the pumpkin head with Copic markers YR24, E31, YR31, W3 & G99. I added a black eyelet to the label and made a jump ring from black wire, I used wire for the web the spider is hanging from too.
Now, it's your turn. Go check out the challenge at the Vintage Cafe Card Challenge and upload your card, you could be the winner of some goodies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Lana said...

This is stunning Pam! Your coloring is fabulous and I love all the embossed images! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...