Monday, November 28, 2011

Crafty Secrets Creating with Vintage Illustrations CD 2

Good Monday Morning!
Today I want to show you another tag I made with the new Crafty Secrets Creating with Vintage Illustrations CD #2.
Have you checked it out yet? You can find all the info about the new CD on the Heart Warming Vintage Blog. You can check out the major changes going on at Crafty Secrets too, Sandy and Scott are scaling down, and that is something we all need to do to keep our sanity, LOL!
This is one of my fave papers from the CD #2. I used a journaling card from a Creative Scrap and added the paper covered chipborad heart to that.

I got the coffee stained flowers from a junk sale, it looks like they are made from tea stained coffee filters. The chipboard heart leaves are coved with tissue tape, I love this stuff, so easy to use. All of the distressing is done with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs ink.

Check out the designers blogs, the list is on the left, they are wroking up a storm on new samples for this new CD, you'll be inspired!
Remember, Sandy is selling out all of her stamp sets, everything is on sale but the new CD's and Creative Scraps, I'm SO happy she's keeping the Creative Scraps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great Monday, thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it my friends!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the papers and journalling tag!
Kate

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous tag, love the soft colors and layering, love the tea stained flower!

Suzanne said...

Very cool tag! Thought I'd say I miss you, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...