Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration Emporium Challenge~ shrink plastic

It's Inspiration Emporium designer challenge time again!
This challenge is shrink plastic. I knew I wanted to make a flower so I used Alterations bigz die Tattered Florals to cut the shrink plastic.
I stamped the leaves with Dylusions Doodle Parts and Archival ink and cut them out. The hand is from Tim Holtz Oddities  stamp set, stamped with Archiaval Jet Black ink and cut out.
I used my heat tool to do the shrinking. I didn't want the flower to shrink out flat so I just heated it enough to curl it, same with the leaves, I wanted more dimension. I added more color with q-tips and archival ink. Next, I glued all the layers together and glued on the pearl brad.  I covered the small tag with paper from Tim's idea-ology vintage shabby stack, went around the edges with my tracing wheel for some faux stitching. I added the sentiment with words from idea-ology chit-chat verbages.
I wrapped vintage lace around an old wooden spool and attached the tag.
I hope you order some shrink plastic and play, it's so fun watching the shrinking process!
Remember to use my discount code ieirisgarden for your discount!
Head on over to the IE blog and check out the other team members pretties!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So fabulous! It looks like a wristlet corsage!!!

Bast said...

Love it! Really beautiful The TH hand stamp is one of my fav thins to use on shrink plastic. Thanx so much for sharing this.

KimMJ
bast830@comast.net

April said...

So beautiful! I love everything about it!

Rea' said...

That is one amazing tag !

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh my goodness! I wondered if those were the tattered florals when I saw the thumbnail in my email... this is totally fabulous, Pam!

Sharon said...

So fabulous! It looks like a wristlet corsage!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...