Monday, November 18, 2013

all is calm

I wanted to use my gingerbread man cookie cutters and this is what I ended up with.
I've had the cookie cutters for awhile, I got them at my fave flea market/antiques store to use in my journal. 
I had fun with these pages, I always do though.
I used a lot of paint, paper and rub on's.
The house, tree trunk, gingerbread men and clouds are hand cut.
The snowman and tree top are punches.
The sentiments are lines from Christmas songs.

After I took the pic's I realized I didn't put on my eyelets. I didn't put them on my last journal pages either so I went back and did that. I keep forgetting those!
Supplies: stamps - SU! speckled and rough edges alpha stamps. dylusions basic backgrounds. 
paper - book print, donna downey art journal, echo park holly jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad. ink - archical jet black, faber-castell light cobalt turquoise 154, deep scarlet red 219, light phthalo green 162 and dark sephia 175 pitt big brush pens. acces. - claudine hellmuth classic teal studio paint, gesso, tim holtz numbers remnant rubs, heidi swapp rub on's, eyelets. tools - dylusions let it snow 9x12 stencil, marvy scalloped punch, tim holtz bubble stencil, 1 1/2 and 1 1/4" circle punches, crop-a-dile. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it, I hope I gave you some inspiration today!
Don't forget, when you're shopping at Inspiration Emporium use my discount code ieirisgarden for 10% off at check out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day!
From Millan.Net

3 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Beautiful double pager!! Sure does make me excited about the holidays and even inspires a few Christmas cards!!!

Rea' said...

Such fun pages ( as usual ), love the cheerful colors!

Unknown said...

sooooooo cute! :) Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...