Monday, December 09, 2013

Christmas ornament

I got the idea to use Tim's 8x8 Seasonal Paper Stash and Fragments to cover this cardboard ornament I got from Hobby Lobby.
First I painted the ornament with gesso
I glued the Fragments on the paper with Glossy Accents, cut around the Fragments and glued them on the ornament.
Next, I painted on the Glossy Accents with a paint brush between the Fragments and sprinkled silver glitter on.
I used my Tattered Pinecone die for the pinecones and greenery. I cut them out with paper from the Kraft Resist Paper Stash. I lightly sprayed them with Dylusions melted chocolate ink spray. 
I used some of my vintage lace and tatting along with the pinecones and greenery to decorate the top. I adhered everything on top with my glue gun.

I took some close up pic's of each side outside in the natural light.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure and check out Inspiration Emporium and check out Tim Holtz's new Sizzix dies you can pre-order, they look amazing!
Remember to use my discount code ieirisgarden at check out for 10% off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've been iced in around here since last Thursday. 
Hopefully, we can thaw out today!
I have places to go and things to do, lol!
Have a great day!
From Millan.Net




2 comments:

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

That's a fabby idea for these papers, Piris!! In fact, I just might have some of that stashed ... thanks to you my dear, I'll be looking for it!

Hope you're well, happy, and safe!
((((hugs)))
Tex

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and great idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...