Saturday, September 01, 2007

Kewpie's & Take Ten

Aren't these Kewpie's just the sweetest?! I had so
much fun coloring them. Notice my Kewpie's have hair, I just couldn't leave them bald. On the butterfly Kewpie card I divided the sentiment because it was to long to fit where I wanted it. The outside says "Dear to me near to me all the way thru..." inside it says "special original wonderful you".

Supplies:
SU! cardstock - Whisper White & Basic Black.
Crafty Secrets Radiant paper pad from Sassy & Sweet Crafts, Crafty Secrets Kewpie's & Card Sentiments stamps, Cuttlebug Bow Frame embossing folder, Tape Writer Kit & Copic markers from Eclectic Paperie. May Arts ribbon, black brads & Quickie glue pen from StarLitStudio. Maya Road Velvet Blossoms. Martha Stewart White Gold Glitter. Giga scallop square & 2 1/2 square punches by Marvy Utica.


This is the inside of the Kewpie & bunny card. I used the Tape Writer Kit from Joy & Daisy at Eclectic Paperie. It's so cool, it comes with the pink tape and 2 wheels, one for upper case and one for lower case. You can get tape refills in pretty colors too. If you can't read it, it says "some bunny loves you".





When I got home from the retreat I was tickled to see my comp copy of the fall issue of Take Ten! There is a 3 page article on my big clip bookmarks. You can go to the Stampington website here, (click on Publications, click on Take Ten) and see the first 2 pages on there, just scroll down.

What a great day we had. We went to Conway to see the babies :) Jasmine got her little ears pierced, so cute! Crystal said she did real good through it. She has quite the temper now, it's really funny to watch, I couldn't help but laugh. Jayde got her long hair cut, she looks so cute with her new style. She started kindergarten this year, she's growing up on us!
I went to Hobby Lobby and got some boxes for my non-SU! stamps, some paper and a few stamps, of course!

This is the last who-rah for the summer, the lake is jam packed. I have been feeling fall in the air the last couple of mornings, cold weather is around the corner, ugh. I hope y'all have a great Labor Day weekend, be safe!


















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What absolutely adorable cards, Pam! Those images are just darling!! Congrats on the pub too!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just saw your clippies in take ten yestrday, Pam!! I squealed and bounced when I saw your name!! WOO HOO!! congrats girl! They look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Wahooooo!!! Great cards, and CONGRATS!!! That's just AWESOME!!! Can't wait until I get to see the mag! =)

Sharon Harnist said...

Pam, congrats on the publication -- it looks great! And your little cupies are adorable, too!

Carol (HB) said...

OMYWORD!!! Piris, the Kewpies are ADORABLE! I've got the new Take Ten - it is SO exciting to see your creations in there! WooHOO!!!
Glad you got some snuggle time with the babies - we Grandmas need that!! Ü

Unknown said...

I'll have to find a Take Ten to see it in person! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

How sweeeeet! Love your Kewpies with 'hair'!! (Yes .. I spy that MStewart glitz! Yummy!)

Your 'Take Ten' clippies are hot, Hot, HOT! Congrats to you!!

~Tex

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Congrats on your clips project being published. I really admired them. I had some a two page layout on inchies published in that issue too. (I'd say it was a great issue, wouldn't you:0)

Rose Ann said...

Your Cupies look cute with hair! ;)

Congratulations on your publication! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!!

Michelle said...

Connected here from Splitcoast--I love the hairclip project and pouch from July:) Love your site and congratulations on your publication!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...