Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Stamper's Sampler & Halloween door hanger directions




I was so happy when I got my comp copy of the Oct/Nov issue of Stamper's Sampler!

There were my altered bottles on page 27! They were really easy to make using the Marvy punches and the Basic Grey paper was perfect for a vintage look. The little images in the SU! set Festive Favorites were a good size for the scalloped punches, I masked off the stamps and stamped just one of each image. I got the Basic Grey paper and light weight chipboard coasters from eclectricPaperie. They are filled with Root Beer Jelly Bellies (reindeer poop), Coconut Jelly Bellies (snowballs) and vintage buttons.





I have had some requests for the directions on the Halloween Door Hanger with candy pouch I made. The directions were in the Braditude book by Karen Foster Designs. I made it a 1/2" shorter so I wouldn't have to use a 12x12 piece of cardstock. I cut the black CS 4 1/4"x 11", round the top, I used my Creative Memories circle cutter.
Cut the black & orange CS a little smaller, round the top & adhere to the black CS.
Cut a circle in the top center for a door knob to fit through.
Cut the pumpkin paper 7 1/2"x 4 1/2", make a pleat by scoring at 2" from there, score at 7/8", from there, score at 1 3/4", from there score at 7/8", that will leave 2". Then fold to make the pleat. I used mono adhesive and a few brads to hold it together. Decorate it as you please!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I have been following you on Crafty Secrets....You are one talented gal! I love the use of those bottles...so very clever! I am not a out of the box thinker...I need to get inspired by creative people like you!

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh I'm in heaven just found your blog. Im lovin it!Those bottles are fantastic! I'll have to go grab the magazine! Laurie

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Wow!! So amazing!! Just love these!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I saw those jars and was totally inspired. Thanks for sharing such an awesome project.
BTW, thanks for sharing my card, too:) (It's the the top right one on the cover of SS!)

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so wonderful! Congratulations.

Sheila said...

Congratulations! What a clever project.

Joan said...

How exciting to get these published. they are adorable!

Debbi T said...

Fabulous. They're fabulous......you're fabulous......everything you create is fabulous.

Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pam! They are absolutely DARLING!!! I love them!!! :)

Sharon Harnist said...

Congratulations on the pub, Pam -- your bottles are adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...I really love these, Pam! So awesome!!!

Dawn Easton said...

These are adorable!!! Love them! Congrats!

Trudee said...

How fabulous, Pam, Congrats!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...