Tuesday, February 12, 2008

blog bloom WINNER...

...and the winner is...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8
Timestamp: 2008-02-14 00:27:31 UTC

julesiana, WOOHOO!! Please email me pdhooten@sbcglobal.net your address and I'll get
your blog blooms out to you!
My bombalicious pink friend Cami has sent me an E for Excellent award, thank you my sweet friend! I have to pick 10 blogs I like to read, hmmmm, I'll add some here of the ones I don't think have been picked yet, but, you can click on the links at the left and see them all!!

Lana Lepinski
Michelle Wooderson
Debbi Thwaites
Karleen Bakke
Stevie Staniak
Joy Kennedy
Beate Johns
Bev Barton
Kristi Ferro
Jenn Balcer

I've been working on a Valentine set I'll show you tamarrah :)

1 comment:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Piris this card is just super. I'm going to have to check out Anna's stamps - I sure like this one. Of course, your work always puts me in a state of aweeeeeeee!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...