Thursday, February 28, 2008

Story of Me

Oh boy, I'm SO GLAD the weekend is here, it seems like they can't roll around fast enough to suit me! I think I'll have a busy weekend, I'm hoping to get in a little shopping, that always makes me happy!! I have decided I'm NOT walking on the #%!*%&! treadmill on the weekends, I'm beginning to hate the beast! I know, I need to learn to like or even enjoy using it, but, I feel like the end of that mile will never come, ugh, LOL! I have to admit it's coming along a little faster now, but still....by the time I get home from work that's the last thing I want to do. OK, I'll stop whining, on to my card LOL! Look at that sweet image, I just love it!! It's from the soon to be released Crafty Secrets set Story of Me. It's a small set of 6 stamps, with this being the main image. I have plans for this little darlin'! I don't know if you can see the sentiment here but it says "A moment lasts but a second, the memory will last forever", isn't that pretty?

How do you like my backdrop? It's a bird house with a side porch, LOL! I used to use the porch a lot for my pictures, I thought the front was a good place to hang the little hanger.

I used paper from the Earthy Paper Pad, Georgia Pacific white and Close to Cocoa CS by SU! The book that the little cutie is holding is paper pieced, the rest is colored in with Copic's! I used my new T!m Holtz ruler and poker thing, holy cow, do I ever love this ruler, it has holes all the way across it to do paper piercing with, how smart is that?! I got mine from Cindy at her store, but it looks like she may be sold out now, I'm sure she'll get them back in ASAP, I know she love's all things T!m, LOL! The buttons are by SU! and the brads are from my friend Kookie. I stamped the sentiment on the paper and hand cut it out. All the images are stamped with Ranger Walnut Stain Distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Debbi T said...

HOLY COW, girlfriend........you and your amazing details make me drool!!!!! I love this!! Love the birdhouse too!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW - this is super! I love that image! I love the sentiment! And the birdhouse - TOO SWEET!

Bevie Pearl said...

Piris!! You Rock the stamping world. This is just Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hush Uppppp, Piris!!
You make me "want" all things Crafty Secrets, girl ... you know I cannot do that!! I'm sitting right up close to you next time I see you ... praying that some of your talent rubs off even just a wee little bit!

~Tex

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous! I left a comment at the CS gallery too.....Thank you so much for your well wishes too.....I appreciate them so much!

Lana said...

OH MY WRINGER WARSHER!!!!!!!!!!! PIRIS! This is fantastic! Nobody has style like you! WOW!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Gorgeous, Absolutelyy Gorgeous !! I think I'm going to need this set - Thanks you enabler you !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...