Thursday, March 19, 2009

OCL01 Challenge, Sketch Contest!!

Our Craft Lounge is having their first ever sketch challenge contest! YAY!!!! I love a good contest, with a great prize for the winner too! You can get all the deets here in the OCL forum! You need to hurry though, the contest ends Monday, March 30! If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers put OCL01 in your keywords so we can see them all in 1 spot!
For my card I used the Bear-ly Fishin' set, these little bears are the cutest, love all the little accessories that go with the 2 bears! This is a fun set for Father's Day, manly or little boy cards and gifts which can be difficult for some stampers, including me!
I covered the tire with Glossy Accents and added some drops of water with the GA too, I just squeezed a a tiny drops on the card and let it dry overnight. They remind me of Dew Drops but smaller. I paper pieced the bears hat and the sign.
Supplies: Stamps - OCL Bear-ly Fishin'. Paper - GP white, SU! Chocolate Chip & Certainly Celery, K&Co. BW Madeline Mat Pad. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain & Peeled Paint, Copic markers. Acces. - Ribbon, twine, SU! big brads, Glossy Accents. Tools - Crop-a-Dile, SU! scalloped circle and 1 3/8" punches, Martha Stewart Leaf punch, tracing wheel, Scor-Pal, Creative Memories circle cutter, Tim Holtz blending tool.Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net
I hope you have a terrific Friday eve, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Pam, love the colors you chose.

Unknown said...

You are AMAZING! This is so dang awesome my friend! OH YA BABY BEAR!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the little bear!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo stinking cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...