Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my altered bracelet

Hi
I've got an altered bracelet to show you.

I'm thinking I'd like to make some items to sell here on my blog. I need to make some moolah to cover all the thousands ofSmiley from millan.net I've put into this fun little thang I'm into and maybe bring a smile to someones face.
So if you're inclined, go to my FOR SALE post on the left, the crafted item's will be at the bottom of the list, check it out and shoot me an email.
I got these plastic bracelets at a $1 jewelry store in Heber Springs a year or so ago. I've hung on to them knowing I wanted to do something with them. Now's the time, since CHA's going on now and I've been working so hard getting my samples out, I took a break and made something just for fun.
I used all tim holtz supplies except the brads in the centers of the flowers, those are retired SU!, the tissue tape, paper, flower die cuts are tim's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have fun checking out all of the CHA chatter this week and have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...