Friday, July 30, 2010

OCLDT24 Vintage Traveler

Good Morning!
TGIF!
It's Our Craft Lounge DT 24 and I've got a manly card to show you for this sketch.
I wasn't thinking a manly card when I started, but, it turned out that way. That's good for me because manly cards can be tough.

This week the sketch is based on a card Kisa made. Go to The Lounge , check out the sketch and the rules, now could be the time that you are a winner!

I had fun with this pocket watch. I stamped and colored it a little and added the Glossy Accents for the crystal. I tried one with Crackle Accents and tried to dry it with the heat gun so it would crackle faster, what a disaster, I had to start all over with the watch. I thought tim's idea-ology hanger made the perfect watch chain. (Oh man, I just noticed on the closeup of the ticket stamp, Troy, that's my brother's name)

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Traveler (at Archivers now), Nature's Note for the sentiment. Paper - kraft, teal, confetti cream, Webster Pages Petite Papers (my new FAVE papers) Lullaby Lane & Life's Portrait Collection. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic markers. Acces. - brown twine (Walmart), brads, tim idea-ology hardware, Glossy Accents. Tools - blending tool, Scor-Pal, Marvy Giga scalloped circle punch, CM circle cutter, hole punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you have a super Friday, thanks for stopping by!
Millan.net

9 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Nice card!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh myyyyy ..
Please do NOT show this to my DH, Ms. Piris ...
Did you know that he is a devout "pocket watch" enthusiast?! Probably not ... hee hee .... I adore your vintage goodness here!

(((((huggggs)))))
Tex

Terri said...

I love this card. I guess I have to take a trip to Archiver's this weekend and check out the stamp set. :)

Tami Grandi said...

love the real chain- very cool!

Holly Saveur said...

WHAT a beautiful card I just love it to pieces.
Its so difficult to make beautiful cards for men...but this one is stunning!

Carla Murphy said...

You clever girl! This is just gorgeous.

Dori Shelton said...

This is very pretty. I really like the colors and distressing that you used. Nice touch with the glossy accent on the time piece.

Conniecrafter said...

Excellent guy card, that chain is perfect with the watch!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOWWWW, is that cool! Love the chain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...