Wednesday, April 11, 2007

feel better kisses



I made this card for 2 reasons. One, the FS09 challenge on SCS featuring my friend HB. I love HB's work, she always amazes me with her layouts and details! Second, for Val's (11Valerie11) mom who took a nasty fall. So happy to hear she's on the mend!


I loved HB's layout with the butterflies. I didn't have the set she used so I used my Butterfly Kisses by Paper Treyink. I love that you can make soooo many different butterflies with the set, and they are just clean and cute!


I used my Crate - Twirl Collection paper, you can get that from Joy & Daisy at eclectic paperie.
There are crystals in the center of the butterflies, I got those from StarLitStudio.
The butterflies are popped up with Dimensionals. I stacked them on the top wings on the butterfly in the foreground so they would pop off the paper more.


Supplies: Butterfly Kisses & Paper Tray by Paper Treyink. Crate - Twirl Collection. SU! Cameo Coral & Very Vanilla cardstock, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral & Barely Banana craft ink, DD glitter, Crafters Tool kit for the paper piercing, celery ribbon, Dimensionals and crystals.

5 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

What a soft and pretty card! That Crate paper goes perfectly with those butterflies. So fresh looking!

TFS!

Linda (LSN on SCS)

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card! Love your butterflies with the paper & bling.

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love it!

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty...TFS!

Debbi T said...

This, my friend, is just STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...