Monday, July 30, 2007

Dare To Get Dirty '07!

Have all you fan clubbers had fun playing along on the Dare To Get Dirty challenges at SCS? It's been a super fun week and there are 2 days left to get dirty! There have been tons of fabulous uploads from the the fan club members, WOW, they are amazing!!!

I'm hosting a challenge today, a chipboard challenge, go on over to SCS and check it out!

My challenge details are here, get the recipe for my sample card here.



If you're a SCS fan club member I hope you can play along, if not, go sign up here!

I hope you can play, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

This is the matching tin I altered, I just had to alter something :)

15 comments:

KardKrazy said...

I love that tin. Incredible job with it.

Well Said Cards said...

The design, the colors and the details are beautiful. Great job! I'm a Fan Club member in the middle of selling my house and I've been unable to participate in the fun! boo-hoo!

PJBstamper said...

That's one fancy bird feeder ya got there! tee hee!

QC said...

Why don't you come to WI, and you can "alter" my attitude? ;)

Love ya - GORGEOUS stuff, girlfriend. LOVE it.

HB said...

WOW!!! WOW...WOW....WOW!!!

Mimi Hornberger said...

These are so fabulous! I love your work! TFS!

mustangsarah said...

Wow, Its so beautiful!!!

joslyn said...

color are so great. love the design.

Rose Ann said...

Love this so much! Gorgeous, Pam!

Sherry Cheever said...

WOW this is just FABULOUS! I so love this!

Valerie said...

HEY! I just noticed nobody called DIBS on that altered tin! DIBS DIBS DIBS! LOL

LOVE this so much Pam!

Shel9999 said...

Wow! I was going to comment that I loved the card, then I scrolled down a bit and there was the tin! That's fabulous, Pam! They're BOTH fabulous!!!

Corie said...

Love that tin -- so stunning.

The card is absolutely gorgeous.

Tex said...

***** faints *****



I am speechless, Piris! Just speechless! (I know ... you can't believe it ...)


~Tex

Trudee said...

**eyes bugging out of my head**
WOW WOW WOW!! Pam you are amazing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...