Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hanna does Dallas & OMG!

This card is for Cami's challenge HSC13 over at SCS in the Hanna Stamps forums. We were to use polka dots, pink and flowers are a bonus Ü

I did the paper piecing again, I think I have done that technique on every Hanna I've done. It's like playing with paper dolls, I like dressing her with my pattern papers!

Supplies: CS - Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, My Paper Studio, GP white. Stamps - Hanna Stamps! Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Chocolate Chip marker, Copic markers. Acces. - Scallop, slit and circle punches, Stickles, Spica glitter pen, ribbon, Prima flowers, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you what happened yesterday after I got home from work. I looked out and saw a skunk walking in my yard toward my house. Oh yeah, grab the camera!!! I snuck around the house to get closer and started talking to (lets call him/her Skunky) Ü, so he would stop and look at me, it worked! (the pink petals on the ground are from my tree) I was sweet talking him and he started walking toward me.....I high tailed it to the door and inside!

I went and looked out and he came on the porch, walked down to the front door and look in, he was wanting in my house, LOL!!! I couldn't believe it, he looked in for a minute and jumped off the porch and made him a little bed up against the house, OMG. A couple of years ago there was a female that got under our house and had babies, she would come and go through the vent somehow. Terry fixed the vent and they went away, thank goodness they didn't spray!!
I wonder if this is her coming back to have more babies, YIKES!



When you have time go on over to SCS in Hanna's Forum and check out the other challenge cards! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Debbi said...

OH MY GOSH! Skunky loves you, Piris! Hahah!

I **love** your card, but I think Skunky will steal the show today!!

Anonymous said...

***Waving to Skunky!*** So glad to see Skunky has moved on to Arkansas! LOL I cannot believe you walked out there to talk to Skunky!!! ROFL

And that card ... THAT CARD! OMGosh! I love it, Piris!!

~Tex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Piris - your card is awesome! I love the paper piecing on the Hanna cards! AWESOME!

*hi skunky* What a social little guy, huh? LOL

Kookie said...

How cute and fresh(when behind a door!)lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I would be a complete panic! LOL

And I love your card. LOVE paper piecing, too. Maybe you are right it is like paper dolls. I loved paper dolls when I was little. Guess I still do!

Susan said...

I just love your card. If you see a skunk in daylight hours they are night animals they are usually sick. susan

Jan Scholl said...

we have skunks all the time and once I came home a bit tipsy and thought it was my CAT! thankfully it ran away. but a few years ago, the dog was in the back yard and thougt it was the cat and chased it-he knows the cats aren't supposed to be outside. Guess who got a facefull and came crashing in the patio screen and stunk up the whole house?

Lana said...

Hi Skunky! I miss you!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your card...what part was done with the embossing ? Skunks are not a good thing!!lol. Laurie

Ms Dragonfly said...

scary skunk! beautiful card!!

Jukie said...

how cute is Skunky!

Wonderful card, I love the colours that you have used.

tfs

Vicki G said...

this card is Gorgeous................Skunky is cute too, but I would rather hold the card!!!!!

Vicki

Joy said...

Skunky is back?! :)

Are you going to Dallas? *jealous in Cali*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...