Monday, July 13, 2009

New Crafty Secrets Thanksgiving set!

Hi there people. I'm in SO MUCH PAIN. I've got a major toothache, my first one ever. I've got a dentist appt. in the morning. I HATE going to the dentist , that's probably why I have a toothache. ugh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought I'd show you a sneak peek of the Crafty Secrets Thanksgiving set that will debut at CHA in Florida! It's a large set with some sweeeeet stamps in it! I can't wait for you Crafty fans to see it, I know you'll love it!

Sandy, Lisa & Vicki are busy, busy, busy gettin' ready to knock your socks off with Crafty Secrets product! If you're going to CHA make sure you stop by and see them!



Supplies: Stamps - CS Thanksgiving. Paper - CS Pastel Paper Pad GP white. Ink - Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Copics. Acces. - CS Sweet Chips Die Cut Shapes, ribbon, vintage lace, lace flower, heart charm, Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist, Kaiser Pearls, button, cotton string, Prima flowers. Tools - Nestie Mega Curved Rectangles, Martha Stewart lace punch, needle & thread (for sewing on the charm), sewing machine, blending tool, Big Shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a picture of my pin cushion collection. I have all kinds of pins too from straight pins to hat pins to decorative pins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, please say a prayer for me, geeez, I hate the dentist....

Have a super day, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

I'm so sorry about the toothache, Pam! I've been there before--it IS the worst! I hate the dentist, too--well, not personally! Your sneak peek from the new set is just beautiful--can't wait to see more! Good luck today--you'll feel better in no time!

Michele Kovack said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!!!! Ouch! Your card is absolutely lovely!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Gorgeous Pam!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, BEAUTIFUL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...