Thursday, October 22, 2009

CSSC91 Halloween mask ~ Crafty Secrets

Good morning, TGIF!
I made a card for the Crafty Secrets challenge CSSC91 over at Splitcoast. Pammyjo hosted this challenge and we had to use a mask in some way on the card.
I got out my Halloween Cotton Scraps and used this cute little pumpkin, he didn't have a mask on, so I made one. I punched out a bat with my Martha bat punch and punched 2 eye holes in the bat with a circle handheld punch. Then I covered it with black glitter. I took a piece of black wire and glued it to the back of the mask with E6000. I used a tiny handheld punch to punch a hole it the image on the pumpkins hand. I stuck the wire through the hole and attached it to the back of the image with Dimensionals. The patterned paper I used is from the Radiant & Earthy Paper Pads.

We only have about a week to use our Halloween goodies and eat the yummy Halloween candy, so have fun with it!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

I love this card, Pam--fabulous colors you chose! And what an adorable mask!

Vicki G said...

Ahhhh Piris!!!! This is the Sweetest Confection! I love it......the colours are so yummy!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Sharon (BennBoo Creations) said...

It's this time of year when your blog is totally AUTUMN!! I love all these Halloweeny cards!! You are so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...