Friday, November 27, 2009

Couple of Cuties ~ Crafty Secrets

I've got one of the new release sets by Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps called Couple of Cuties, and there are defiantly some cuties in this set! I just love the vintage images that Sandy comes up with for her stamp sets, they are always so much fun!
There are 23 stamps in this set, 4 sweet little couple images, a cute little girl on the phone and oodles of sentiments and flourishes! Perfect vintage as always!

This little scene is adorable! I love the soda fountain with the heart mirror behind the bar and the wallpaper, the little girls telling their secrets...
I've been working on some ATC's with this set I'll share next!

I used the Pastel Paper Pad, Copic markers to color the image and Ranger Distress Walnut Stain for the stamping. I have glitter on the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die cut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We had a great Thanksgiving with the family with yummy food and fun. I hope you had the same! I did a little shopping today, not at 5:00 am though, nope, no-way, I cherish my sleep too much, LOL! I've got a few gifts down and several to go!


My niece came down to mom's from Springfield today, we watched Twilight, she hadn't seen it Smiley from millan.net...um, let's just say she liked the movie, muchly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all have a super day!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to get this set!!!

Cynthia said...

This card is adorable! I can't wait to see more with this new set.
Pam -What part of AR are you in? My family is in Springfield, MO... I'm transplanted to Anchorage, AK!!

Jennyevru said...

Example 2. Starting to Cross the Railraod Tracks: What if it lacked employees capable of understanding and adapting to the necessary changes of action on almost a moments notice. Job Interview Questions: About Your Supervisors and Co-Workers. While women are entering emergency medicine in greater numbers, they still earn less than their male counterparts, although the gap is narrower than it is for other specialties. Some hiring experts say this is because women want family-friendly schedules with fewer hours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...