Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ATC's ~ Crafty Secrets and my weekend

Good Morning!
I have a couple of ATC's to show you and a few pic's of my weekend.

I made these with the new Crafty Secrets stamp set Art Studio. This set is perfect for the paper crafter. There are SO many great vintage stamps, I had so much fun creating with them!

I added ink to the card base with my Ranger Distress inks and a blending tool, then I stamped the word/paint brushes stamp over the Distress inks.

Then, I went to town adding embellishments and more images. I've had the metal corners for a loooong time. I got them on line at Bonnie's Best, I think it was? The ladies bracelet is a piece of a necklace I got at a flea market, it's plastic with rhinestones, I just snip off what I need. The heart ghost shape is covered with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with glitter.



Supplies: Stamps - Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps Art Studio. Paper - CS Radiant Paper Pad, confetti cream cardstock, pink crepe paper. Ink - Ranger Distress inks, Copic markers. Acces. - sticky lace, linen thread, brown twine, button, Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes, t!m holtz idea-ology pieces, gold metal corners, Glossy Accents, glitter. Tools - HomePro LR tool for attaching the metal corners, Martha Stewart lace border punch, blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My little love.

he's tryin' out the 4 wheeler

I picked these up at a couple of flea markets Saturday. My kitchen has a lot of red and white checked stuff in it, my curtains, spoon rest, melamine plates (I got those in an antique shop in Branson, MO. I was giddy). I remember these coffee cups from long ago, they had names on them, you could pick out a cup with your name on it, although this doesn't have a name on it. I've decided I need a set of these to go in my kitchen. I think they would be cute on a mug tree sitting on my Hoosier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have great day, thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to go vote!
Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the ATC's....all your work, really! When dh and I were newlyweds (nearly 35 years ago) I had a red and white checked kitchen. It's still my fave!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, these ATCs are gorgeous!! Love all the wonderful layers, and the glittered ghost shapes are brilliant. (And that's a little cutie pie you've got there, too! :))

MichelleY said...

Dang....AMAZING ATC's!! I love the fun colors and all the layers!!

But my eyes are more drawn to your adorable granddaughter! OMW....she is too cute for words!

Michele Kovack said...

These cards are beautiful!!! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...