Monday, November 01, 2010

Christmas Mail ~ Crafty Secrets

Good Morning!
I have another Crafty Secrets Christmas Mail card to show you.
This time I made a full size card instead of an ATC.
I paper pieced Santa with some cute Webster Pages petite papers, added the December calendar from the CS Calendar Creative Scraps, did a little die cutting, a little sewing, distressing and it's done!
Supplies: Stamps - CS Christmas Mail. Paper - vanilla, confetti cream, Webster pages Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season Collection Pack. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Copic markers. Acces. - CS Calendar Creative Scraps, OCL Sugar Sparkly Fluff on Santa's hat, Copic markers, atyou Spica glitter pen on the key in Santa's hand, cream rick rack, Martha gem stickers, button, linen thread, Kaiser pearl. Tools - sewing machine, MFT large scalloped die, blending tool, Scor-Pal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is what I made last night, a crocheted hand towel. I saw these pretty Ralph Lauren hand towels at TJ Maxx on clearance. They weren't kitchen towels that are usually made like this, but, I thought they were so pretty and why not use them in the bathroom if you want? So, I bought the only 3 that was left for 6 cute little Christmas gifts!

Here's the pattern I used if you're interested, it's super easy and fast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you have a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is by far one of the best cards I've seen in a long time! Everything on it works perfectly!! Thanks for sharing;D

Donna G said...

Hi,
I just found you via crafty secrets, and just wanted to say I love your card and towels!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

pam, that card!!!!!! Just love it!

md said...

SUPERBE
BRAVO
MD

Conniecrafter said...

Love the colors in your card, and that paper for the piecing is perfect!
Thanks for the link of the towel pattern, I have been thinking about having a few of these made up ahead of time for upcoming wedding showers!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Pam this card is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...