Monday, January 03, 2011

little valentines ~ our craft lounge

Good Morning!
Valentines Day is next month, can you believe it? That means Spring is just around the corner, YIPPEE!!! I'm so ready for Spring!
I've got some little Valentines to show you using the Our Craft Lounge Hearts & Hugs stamp set.
I did this fold, I'm not sure what it's called, a diaper fold maybe, I dunno. It's a great little candy holder though. You can make them any size, but, you have to start with a square piece of paper, I used 4" squares. Double sided is best but, you can use single sided and then cover up the white. I used a couple of the hearts in the set and stamped some of the sentiments inside them. This set is great for this because there are so many hearts and cute sentiments!

These little Valentines are perfect for kids to give to their friends or you can give them to co-workers and friends.
Supplies: Stamps - OCL Hearts & Hugs. Paper - confetti cream, Fashion District Mat Pad by Me & My Big Ideas, Early Bird Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket, Webster Pages Seaside Retreat, Garden Gala & Nature's Storybook Collection Pack. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold. Acces. - buttons, Martha bakers twine. Tools - 2 1/2" square punch, Glue Dots, bone folder.

There are some fun new things going on over at The Lounge including a Guest Designer spot, you have to check it out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net






4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Sweet Sweet project Pam. Hope all is well with you and Happy New Year

Hugs

Vicki

Justine said...

Wow Pam these are wonderful and exactly why I have a little something for you over on my blog. Thank you for always being so inspiring!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Too cute for words :) xo

OmMama and KraftyKatina said...

Oh my goodness these are so fabulous!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...