Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Boys ~ Crafty Secrets

Happy Monday!
I've got another card to show you from the new Crafty Secrets stamp set Little Boys.
This is one of the many new sets by Crafty Secrets, check out the blog to see them all, along with the new Creative Scraps. I'm in Heaven!
I also have some pictures of West's 2nd birthday party last month.

I love, love, LOVE this sweeeeet sentiment, it's true too! (or a girl)
Aren't the images so sweet? I just noticed, I forgot to put the frog on the puppies back, dang, oh well.
I paper pieced his little overalls and the puppy.
Supplies: Stamps - CS Little Boys, background by Stampers Anonymous. Paper - confetti cream & red cardstock, Conservatory by 7gypsies, Webster Pages Lullaby Lane & Lifes Portrait Petite Papers. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Bundled Sage. Acces. - May Arts ribbon, vintage rick rack, vintage photo corners, red buttons. Tools -Martha double scalloped border punch, tiny attacher, paper distresser, blending tool, sewing machine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some pictures from West's 2nd birthday party, Dustin, his dad, grew up with all of these guys, 3 of them were there. Now they all have little ones of their own, I love it. Here is Jr. (West) blowing out his candle. This is the newest addition, John & Kasey's little man.

This is Jr's other grandma Rita, I'm his fave though ;)

Tyrel and his little man.

Dustin holding one of Kyle's twin boys.
Thats Kyle on the left taking a picture.

Here's little Miss Priss, my granddaughter Sonny, her mom Krystle is in the background.
Jr. & Jasmine, what a pair! Sonny
Jayde and Terry. Krystle's cousin Leah and her mom Debbie. Love that face, LOL!

Crystal and Jr.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope y'all have a great week!
Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I love seeing all those beautiful little children. West is adorable. I also think your card is fabulous! It looks perfect with those colors, I'll have to keep my eyes open for this set. I might just have to make it mine.

Justine said...

What wonderful new stamps, love what you have done with the. I kid you not, I literally just put the phone down with my hubby where we were talking about the next chapter of our lives. We are hoping that our middle daughter's bF proposes to her this year so that we will begin adding to our family. As I put down the phone I cruise over here and you have been so generous with sharing your family today. What a blessing. Thank you

Bev Gerard said...

OH MY GOSH!!
This is the bestest blog post I have ever seen!! I want to run right over to Arkansas and share the sweet little {{huggs}}!! Your Grands are getting cuter by the minute!

And of course, that Piris style with the little boys Valentines is unmatchable!!

Happy Valentines Day!
~ Tex

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is just the sweetest card, neat paper piecing and coloring, your little grandchildren are so cute and it looks like a great time was had by all, bet it was great to have them all together!

Carla said...

I love this sweet card, and the stamp set, too! As the mother of three boys, this one is a must have! Beautiful family, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...