Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love Mail ~ Crafty Secrets

Good Morning!
I have some blog hop news to share with you!
The Crafty Secrets and Eclectic Paperie DT 's are coming together for a shabby hop. There will be prizes galore and it's happening Friday 3-11! I hope you can have some fun with us! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Have you seen the new Crafty Secrets Love Mail Creative Scraps?
They are gorgeous, great for cards for the people you love!


I made 2 cards with images from them.
I added glitter to this image, on the edges and flowers, I wish it would have showed up better.

Supplies: Paper - vanilla and rose red cardstock, Madeline Mat Pad by K & Company. Ink - Ranger Distress Vintage Photo. Acces. - Love Mail Creative Scraps, glitter, Kaiser Rhinestones, paper doily, ribbon. Tools - paper distresser, Martha lace border punch, blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the 2nd card.I punched the Love You from another image in the scraps and popped it up with a foam dot.
I added a button & flower gem to the little tag. I love using these tiny tags. I got them at an office supply store in Clinton where I work. They came in a big bunch with strings on each one. I cut the string on this one to make it shorter and tied a knot in it. Supplies: Paper- vanilla cardstock, Madeline Mat Pad by K & Company. Ink - Ranger Distress Antique Linen. Acces. - Love Mail Creative Scraps, pink Adorn-it's, vintage button, flower gem by Hero Arts, tag, pom-pom trim, ribbon, paper roses. Tools - scalloped border punch by ek success, tiny attacher, scalloped oval punch by Marvy, paper distresser, sewing machine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought a camellia plant this weekend. I saw some on the Martha show and the blooms where goregous, they looked like roses! I didn't realize the plant got so big, like a tree, I'll have to pick the perfect spot for that!

(the camellia bloom pic from the Wikipedia website)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great Monday!



Smiley from millan.net

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

Your cards are elegant and beautiful! Hope all is well with you

Hugs

Vicki

Bev Gerard said...

Oh please, oh please! I hope your Camelia loves life in your garden! I envy all who can support those beauties!

And what in the world? TWO fabby shabby beauty cards in one post! Talk about inspiration!! Wow!

(((hugs)))
~Tex

KJ said...

So absolutely amazing. You are very talented.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful card. I love vintage images.

cynde said...

Love your cards, they are beautiful Love your work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...