Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling Yucky Tag ~ Crafty Secrets

Happy Friday, I'm SO ready for it, it's been a long week!


I came across my little first aid kit, and the Crafty Secrets Feeling Yucky set popped into my head, I love this sweet little Campbells soup nurse!

I finished up this tag this morning using the new Crafty Secrets Pattern Paper CD. Have you seen all the papers? They are gorgeous, and it's so easy to pick out a paper to print, really, if I can do it, anyone can! I printed these 2 papers on typing paper, you can print on cardstock too. Actually, anything that will run through your printer!

I adheared the paper to the tag and used my scalloped edge punch on the bottom. I made the faux stitching with my tracing wheel. I tied some red Martha Stewart ribbon around the tag and added a flower using tim's mini rosette die. I put a big red eyelet in the top of the office supply tag and put the string back through the eyelet. The little red sparkle flowers along the bottom are by Hero Arts. I stamped the nurse and sentiment on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Ranger Distress Black Soot ink and colored the nurse with my Copic's E57, E00, W2, R81, R29 and used my atyou Spica red glitter pen on the little red crosses. I cut her out and popped her up on the tag with foam dots.


The first aid kit with this tag would make someone who's feeling bad a little better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a picture of my hoya plant. I had one several years ago and I've been searching for another one and finally found one here in Greers Ferry at a couples house that sells plants. YIPPEE!!

Here'a pic of the plant, they are so easy to grow and the blooms are beautiful and so unusual.

It blooms in these clusters, they start out like this, waxy looking.

Then this is what they look like when they open. They are velvetie and smell very strong, if they bloom inside it can run you out of the house! But, I can deal with the smell just to see those blooms!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great weekend friends!

Happy Father's Day to all of the father's out there!
Millan.net

1 comment:

sylviehavre said...

C'est une très belle plante
c'est la "Hoya Bella" j'adore
bizzz
Sylvie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...