Monday, November 12, 2012

white iris

I decided to take a break from holiday art and made an iris journal layout.
 I used Tim Holtz Fancy Flourish stamp set, it's by far one of my fave sets. The iris of course, and the sentiment makes you want to do something memorable each day!
I did my usual water and Dylusion spray inks in cut grass, vibrant turquoise, pure sunshine.
Then I used my Dylusions 5x8 luscious leaves stencil and traced the leaves with my black pen an colored the leaves with my fine tip water brush filled with cut grass ink. 
I took a tag and added the inks and stamped the sentiment with Archival black ink and cut it off with my scalloped scissors. I put a white paper doily behind it.
I traced around the tag with my tracing wheel and filled in the stitches with my Gelly Roll white pen. 
I attached black rick rack with my tiny attacher. I made the book page flower with my tattered floral die and sprayed them with more inks and added a black button.
 The white iris is stamped right on the page with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.
The striped "iris" was cut with my chip block alpha die from black cardstock and striped with my white pen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to check out the Inspiration Emporium blog for the November challenge and use my IEIRISGARDEN discount code for your supplies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my pages, thanks for looking!
  Smiley from millan.net 




1 comment:

Rea' said...

I like your journal pages, especially the flower at the bottom, great color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...