Thursday, March 14, 2013

IE challenge #2

I thought I'd sqeeze in another 3D project for the Inspiration Emporium March challenge before St. Pat's Day.
I was searching for jewelry for the big day and came across several necklaces that I knew I could recreate with my goods from Inspiration Emporium. 
I thought it was a great idea to have this to wear if you didn't have a green outfit.

I made my shamrocks from a heart in Dylusions Love Struck Lucy stamp set. I stamped them on shrink plastic with Archival jet black ink, I drew a stem with a black Copic marker and colored them with a green Copic. 
I spilled the little vial of glitter only once before I got smart and glued the cork in!
These corked vials do not have a bail on the cork for the chain to go through. So, I took a straight pin and stuck it through the bottom of the cork, I cut of the point off the pin and used my pliers to bend it around and make a bail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies:
ink - archival jet black, copic markers black 100 and green yg17.
acces. - ideaology ball chain, corked vial, jump rings, pearl, green glitter, stick pin, shrink plastic.
tools -  heat tool, hole punch, jewelry pliers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good News!
Online Card Classes' is having a new class, Pattern Play, and Inspiration Emporium is giving away 3 spots to this class, go over to Inspiration Journal and find out how to enter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Have fun creating your 3D master piece, upload it to the Inspiration Journal, you have until the end of March!
Have a great St. Patrick's Day, thanks for stopping by!
From Millan.Net

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This just so cool, and photographed so nicely!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So clever...and cute. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...