Sunday, October 27, 2013

halloween handy tags journaled

Hello bloggers!
This is my last post before Halloween. 
I've journaled my handy tags that I showed you here. You can get the supply list and how to's for the tags there.
I like to put my journaled tags in my Dylusions journal since it's a big journal.
I made a Distress spray with my shabby shutters reinker and water in a mini mister. I sprayed the journal page dried it and started using several stencils with Dylusions spray ink in black marble and melted chocolate. I used my Archival fern green ink pad with a cosmetic sponge and the burlap stencil. I used the melted chocolate and black marble sprays with the splatters and stripes stencils. I put apothecary remnant rubs here and there.
I was digging through some things and found these huge Prima flowers and leaves. I stamped the flower with the little number stamp from Wendy Vecchi's be inspired stamp set and Archival jet black ink. I attached the flower to a burlap flag along with a journaling ticket that I put tissue tape and vintage ribbon on. The x's are a Glitz large roller doodle stamp, fun for adding texture!
There are 3 stencils in this corner, the stripes, burlap and splatters, I love using stencils! The red drops are red pepper alcohol ink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it, I hope you like the page!
Have a fun and s p o o k y Halloween!

From Millan.Net

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Your tags look amazing all layered onto the page - what a great idea!

Sorry I haven't been around much. The big move (clearing and moving out of the family home of 40 years) knocked me out, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching up over the next days and weeks.
Alison x

Lindart said...

Love everything about this page. i also like putting my tags into my journals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...