Tuesday, June 26, 2007

crafty support

I love the ultimate support lady image by Crafty Secrets. She's so pretty standing in front of the mirror on the wall with the vintage rose patterned wallpaper. There is just a touch of aqua blue here and there in the black and white image, so pretty. The vintage roses birthday image is beautiful too, they look like wild roses. The images are from the Heartwarming Vintage booklet, Wacky & Wonderful.

I used the Cuttlebug folder Textile on the aqua paper from Crafty Secrets Radiant paper pad and on the SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock on the birthday card. The flower and leaves are by Prima. The ribbon is by Martha Stewart. The buttons are from my mom's stash. I cut thin strips of cardstock and threaded them in the buttons, and attached them with a glue dot, much easier than a needle and thread!

I got the Crafty Secrets paper and images from Anna at Sassy & Sweet Crafts , the Cuttlebug folder from Joy & Daisy at Eclectic Paperie

I'm still waiting on my SU! catty........the anticipation is a killer I tell ya!

7 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great card. I love that Crafty Secret stuff!

Rose Ann said...

So beautiful! I love the stitching and Cuttlebugging! Lovely colors as well!

Debbi T said...

I freakin' LOVE those cards, girlfriend! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

You are a crafting WONDERWOMAN!

June Houck said...

Gorgeous!!!

Carol (HB) said...

oh Pam, your creations just take my breath away! You have got that classy vintage touch darlin!!

Anonymous said...

Your Crafy Secrets cards are so pretty -- I just love all their stuff -- so fun to work with these images -- you did a wonderful job with these!!!

Anonymous said...

Accccck!!!!
I want to TOUCH these !!! hahaha
Good grief, these are treasures, Piris!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...