Sunday, June 10, 2007

Father's Day

I made this for my hubby for Father's Day.
I used my new Baroque Motifs stamp set by SU!
I love the big swirly stamp in this set, so glad SU! has offered this one!

I tried to stay manly as best I could, it's always hard for me to do manly, but, I think this works using the browns and striped paper.

Supplies: CS - SU! Confetti Tan - retired, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Urban Window Boho Chic note cards by We R Memory Keepers (I cut the card and used the pieces for the BG papers).
Stamps - SU! Baroque Motifs, Linen, Rough Edges Alpha.
Ink - SU! Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel classic pads and markers, Walnut ink by Ranger
Acces. - May Arts ribbon, Vintage brads, hanging charm, 5/8" circle and 1/16" punches, brass brad, Dimensionals, sponge, sewing machine, tan thread, cutter kit.

14 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That is a wonderful Father's Day card! It has a nice masculine look to it. He is sure to love it!

trudee said...

Pam, this card is GORGEOUS!! *so* handsome!!

Shel9999 said...

Very nice, Pam!! Love that ribbon and the stripes! It's perfect!

beate said...

LOVE this card! Your work always rocks!!!

lacyquilter said...

This is wonderful. I am so loving everything I see with this set. Can't wait for mine to arrive on Wednesday.

Cambria Turnbow said...

SHAZAM! I LOVE It hwen you stamp darlin... you always just rock my world!! SHAZAM!!!

QC said...

Absolutely STUNNING, this is...a GREAT man card!!

My Little Hobby said...

This stunning and gorgeous card is the most beautiful I have encountered all day. It's truly magnificent and into my favorites. You're inspired me. I needed it too! Thanks! --KellyinTexas

Leonie in Australia said...

OOO Pam what a lovely card - boy i hope its not too long before it arrives in our catalogue!

Tex said...

Awwwwww, Cami stole my "Shazam"!!

Soooo, it's "Piris on a rolllll in a 'manly' way!!

Kelly said...

great card!

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the paper too! He'll love it! :)

My Little Hobby said...

Hi Pam,
Really, thanks for the inspiration. I took a month off from stamping and used your fantastic Father's Day card to motivate me to create one for my husband. I'll post mine on my blog at http://mylittlehobby.blogspot.com for you to see. Truly, thank you!
Kelly

Joan said...

Wow, this is a fabulous Father's Day card. Love the layout, the colors, the whole look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...