Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crafty Halloween!!!

Awww, isn't this little witch adorable?? She looks like she's about to cry, poor thing Ü

Have you seen the new Crafty Secrets Halloween set? The cutest vintage Halloween images are in this set!

I'm thrilled that Sandy made this set, it goes great with the Halloween Image & Journal Notes Booklets!

See the pin top, I punched a circle starburst out of black card stock with my Martha Stewart starburst punch. I stamped the post mark and punched it out with a circle punch and put Ranger Crackle Accents on it and let it dry overnight. I glued it to the pin top and tied the ribbon on, I stuck it through the main image, done!



Supplies: Stamps - Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun. Paper - Earthy Paper Pad, Georgia Pacific white, SU! Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers, Spica clear glitter pen. Acces. - Stickles, Ranger Crackle Accents, pinking shears, straight pin, photo corners, lace and ribbon from my friend Lisa Zappa, tracing wheel, Dimensionals.

These are the pins I use, you can find them anywhere that sells sewing supplies. They are flat and easy to glue things on to.


I hope you have a happy, happy day!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome embellishments and such fun images!

Lana said...

ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Do you hear me in Arkansas? GOODLORDGERT!!!!!!!!! I love this card! I love the pins! I love the vintage! I need this set! Oh heck! Now I won't sleep tonight!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

You take spectacular photos! Just love your work and your cheerful designs! GOTTA Have this set!

Stefanie Staniak said...

What a great card Pi! Love witches and this little one is adorable. Thanks for the hint with the pins.

Anonymous said...

Pam, how cute is this!!! I have some of those pins somewhere. Great job!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is so darling! Such a sweet Halloween card!

Conniecrafter said...

darling little witch, love the sparkle you gave to her and the spider, neat idea with the pin, tfs!

dpkennedy said...

This is gorgeous! I love that little girl..and the added Mr. Spider is too cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...