Friday, August 22, 2008

When black cats prowl...

...and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. Ewwwwww, SPOOKY!!!

Here's another card I made using Anna Wight's Spooky Expressions set by Whipper Snapper Designs. This one is made with the little stamps in this set, they were the perfect size for what I had in mind. I used my 3/4" & 1" square punches for the images, stamped, colored and I put Glossy Accents over them to give them shine and dimension. I really like this paper it's Halloween Words by Junkitz. I will be cutting some of the words and phrases out for cards and charms, love the white words on the black background.
Supplies: Stamps - Whipper Snapper Designs Spooky Expressions by Anna Wight. Paper - SU! Confetti White, Basic Black, Gable Green, Halloween Words by Junkitz. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - 3/4", 1" square & ticket corner punches, black brads, ribbon, Janome sewing machine, Glossy Accents, Dimensionals. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I've had internet issues again, arrrgggg!!!! Seems it always goes down when I need it the most, whats up with that?! I hope to get this post up by tomorrow, geeeezzzz! I haven't been able to get on for 2 days, now it's hit or miss, mostly miss, pffft. I'm hoping my ISP calls me today, they are supposed to... hopefully he'll call this morning, I'm praying for any minute, LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all have a great weekend, I hope I have one too, LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Broni said...

This card is just adorable! Love how you used the images!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Incredible card! Wow...a stunner!

Sherry Cheever said...

I LOVE this! I'm lovin' how you glossed up the images!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this card! Love how you showcased the images and the sentiment! Perfect!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Pi this is a Spooktacular card. Isn't Halloween fun and with this card, even more so !!

Carol (HB) said...

Oh Piris, this is just eeeerily cute!!! I love all the inchies!

Shelly said...

Lovin' this Pam!

Sherry Cheever said...

Had to come back and leave another comment -- I left you a note on my blog today!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo cute!! I love all of those images, and the gloss look!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious! How delightful!

{Waving the good-juju wand over your internet issues!}

Joy said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!! Piris, I just love your work and I just love YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome design!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is CUTE!! The way you blacked out the teeth makes them look even more funny! Love the way you used all these small images. Great card!

Elena said...

Very spooky card! I love it! Love how you showcased the images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...