Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration Emporium May Challenge ~ Packaging

It's Inspiration Emporium challenge time!

This month our challenge was to use packaging.....YIKES, that's a new one for me. I thought and thought and fretted and fretted about what in the world I was going to use. I was working on something else and ran out of E6000 so I went to my adhesive drawer and got out another PACKAGE of E6000, light bulb time, I found my packaging Ü
The flowers on the tag are paper pieced, the flower centers are punched with a circle punch.
OK, so, it wasn't easy getting the plastic thingy back in place with the jellybeans in it, jellybeans were flying everywhere and a few choice words were flying outta my mouth, but, I finally got it together. You know, now that I think about it, I could have used tim's tiny attacher and just stapled the thing on instead of tucking it back under the cardboard, ugh. Lesson learned.
Did you hear who won April's $50 certificate? Go to the Inspiration Blog and find out and see the details on how you can win the May $50 Inspiration Emporium challenge goodies!


Supplies: Stamps - Build a Bouquet. Paper - Mabel 6x6 pad by MME. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Broken China, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Distress Stain in Broken China. Acces. - E6000 packaging, tim's tissue tape, rick rack, office supply tag, white string, buttons, pearl trim from a thrift store, Kaiser Rhinestones, white seam binding, jelly beans. Tools - tim's tiny attacher, scalloped border punch by ek Success, circle punch, blending tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! Worth all the hassle. Such a cute idea...really inspiring!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, great reuse of your packaging

Bev Gerard said...

hahahahahahaha
I love that I can almost "hear" you say this! "wondering just what ?words? you spoke out loud over those jelly beans! (((giggles))))
Whatever they were ... it was "worth it", girlie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...