Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dear Santa

Back again with more journal pages, surprised?
Not me, I can't seem to stop, I'm possessed. HA!
I broke out Dyan's new Christmas stamps and stencils.
The stamps I used are Dylusions Christmas Accessories, Christmas Words and Ruby Rainbow. I put the deer head from the accessories set onto the body from Ruby Rainbow, perfect match. Her stamps all work good together! I love the words set, so funny, love the attitude! I used a pencil eraser for the deers cheeks.
The stencils I used are 9x12 Let it Snow and 5x8 Oh Christmas Tree.
I used my Micron 08 black pen to trace the string of lights border with the Oh Christmas Tree stencil.
I colored the light border with fine tip water brushes filled with Dylusions inks cut grass and post box red. I need a couple more pens to fill with more colors. I made the light bulbs polkadot with my Gelly Roll white pen.
I used the Let it Snow stencil to traces my snowflakes with. I used my Gelly Roll 08 white pen and my Copic b21 pen. I added Kaiser blue rhinestones to the centers of the white snowflakes. 

I made a a little Christmas tree with the pine bough stamps and stamped, cut and colored the ornaments. I colored them in places with my Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen for some sparkle, I wish you could see it better, it's so pretty.
The Archival inks I used for my stamping are jet black, coffee, olive and rose madder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for looking!
Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

Pam this is absolutely amazing!!! xoxoxo

Rea' said...

So fun , makes me want to go play !

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

your journal is so much fun! I'm so glad you share it with us. Just love how playful this page is.

Ava Gavloski said...

very cute and nicely journaled
ava g

Vicki G said...

I absolutely LOVE this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...