Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween my friends!
Are you ready for the tricks and treats tonight?
I am, I get 2 of my grand kids and a nephew. Boo.
I remember the good old days when we'd get dozens and dozens of trick or treaters when I lived in Springfield MO., what fun!
I made this for my co-worker, I can't wait until she see's it, she loves Halloween.
I started by inking up the tag with Distress rusty hinge and dusty concord ink and a blending tool. I had a "stencil" from another project of the Alterations umbrella man, who by the way reminds me of Freddy Kruger, right? Look at the hat and tilt of the head, creeeeepy! I used a bunch of Alterations dies on this tag, to find them all just click the Alterations link below..
I laid the stencil over the tag and stamped the script stamp from Tim Holtz's apothecary stamp set over Freddy ;) then I outlined him with my black marker. I put some tissue tape down one side that I colored with a Copic marker. I used the Alterations sewing room die for the mannequin, I stamped over that too, with the script stamp. I cut out the ladies head from the lost and found paper stack and made her a mask with a piece of the lace from the vintage lace die.
I cut a ticket with the ticket strip die stamped on it and added the 31 from the chip block die. I attached it to the tag with the tiny attacher.
I stamped the bats from Dylusions bits and bats set and popped them up with foam dots.
I gave the tag a spritz with Goosebumps to give it some shine here and there.
I tied the tag on a skull flower pick I got at the dollar store and stuck it in a pint jar filled with candy and tied some ribbon around the top of the jar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all have a great night!
Thanks for looking!
 Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Pam, your inking just gets better and better all the time. I love this tag...all the beautiful colors in the background and all the wonderful details. You amaze me!

Ava Gavloski said...

great tag and love the color tones of the inking.
ava g

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...