Monday, March 10, 2008

big ol' best friend

Happy Monday! Well, maybe not, LOL, it's happy to me. Today, we can start showing some sneak peeks of the new Hanna Stamps that are going to be released this Friday, March 14th! Are you a dog lover? How about a game lover, a guy lover or love to workout?? Well, if you love any one of these, you are in for a treat! Here is my sneak peek of My Best Friend, there are 10 stamps in this set, I used 7 of them on this card. There are 2 more dog stamp sets that go with this one, small and large breed, every dog you can imagine, and they are darling!!

I used paper from DCWV, The Old World Stack from my friend Kookie. I did the paper piecing technique, and colored with my Copic markers. I love the brownish paper for the dog, I thought he really looked good in this paper! I used some vintage glass glitter, Barbara Trombley's art glitter in Indian Summer on Hanna 's scarf around her waist, on the bone and dogs collar. I've been wanting to try glass glitter and I was thrilled to see Cindy carrying it in her store! I filled the flower slide that's on the Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill, by SU! with Glossy Accents and poured the glitter on it. I used my tracing wheel for the faux stitching and the slit punch for the scallops at the top.

I can't wait to see what you do with all the new sets coming out Friday!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday :)

6 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh Piris, you are such an enabler!! I'm going to have to get the big dog set just because of my 117# hound !! :) This card is wonderful - and so are you my creative friend !! :)

Lana said...

Piris: Your talent always always always AMAZES me!

Amber Porter said...

How cute is this card!! Absolutely adorable!! Oh my pocketbook is going to hurtin' come Friday! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Carol (HB) said...

Oh MAN Piris - this is so SUPER CUTE! You are sooooooo good girl! SOOOOO good!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a good friend who is a dog lover AND a stamper! I'll have to get this set for her for her upcoming birthday! She'll go nuts! Your card is adorable....and so much detail! nice work!

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful...everything about this card is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it and getting us even more excited about the release.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...