Tuesday, March 11, 2008

circle of canines

OK, the dogs aren't in a circle, but the card is! This is the cards & envelopes Carousel Notes by SU!, they are in the current Occasions Mini.

I combined the small & large breed Hanna Stamps sets for this card, and I didn't even use all of them! Can you pick out your dog? LOL! They are being released this coming Friday, March 15. The potted tree is in the small breed set, I really like the little tree, or is it a bush? I don't know, LOL!

I stamped 1 of the paws around the scallops on the card, the middle of the paw is a heart, I colored that with my red Spica glitter pen. I used those pens on the dogs collars too. I cut the black and GP white card stock with my Creative Memories circle cutter. I stamped using my Ranger Distress Black Soot and colored with my Copics, I did some masking too. I stamped all the dog sentiments at the top, LOL!


Oh what a gorgeous day we're having! So warm, supposed to get close to 70, and the sun is shining. I sure hope Spring is just around the corner!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Debbi T said...

OMG - I SEE BUDDY !!!!!! :)

Pi - this is SO STINKING CUTE!!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OMG thank you for posting all the dogs..I have been asking everyone if there is a terrier, because I have a white terrier, and there she is...Perfect card!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

How fun. Sets that have all those dogs in them - something for everyone !! This card is adorable Pi! Woof Woof ! :)

Anonymous said...

I see these stamps comin' my way! I love the card...soooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...