Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Saint Paddy's Day!

Do you have your green on today? I sure hope so! OK, what is St.Patricks day anyway? There's got to be more to it than wearing green, pinching, and green beer! I think I need to go look it up, LOL! OK, I'm back, here is everything you need to know about St. Paddy's Day.


I paired up the 2 St. Paddy's Day Riley's from Hanna Stamps for this card, aren't those little guy's cute? I used the sentiment, actually, a word from 2 different sentiments from Things Hanna Would Say. I did some paper piecing here, I made big Riley some over-all's, look at his ginormous buttons :) they are some of those tiny, tiny buttons, I threaded them with card stock. I used my rectangle Nestabilities for the image background. The paper is from the 6x6 Hannah Paper Pad by K & Company. The buckle and brads are from the SU! Hodgepodge Hardware set, Antique Brass and the ribbon is May Arts. All of the sparkly's are from my Spica pens, I colored with my Copic markers.


I hope you have a wonderful day and don't get pinched!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

What a great crad, I love the buttons and your green is not overly green like mine always is.

Carol (HB) said...

Man, only YOU could make a cute St. Patty's day card look gorgeously vintage! I LOVE it!!!
HB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...