Wednesday, January 28, 2009

just ducky!

Holy cow, this Super Bowl is a real nail bitter!! I'm so rooting for the Cardinals, they need this win, their 1st Super Bowl game, I always go for the underdog.......pfffffft, the Steelers just got the winning touchdown Smiley from millan.net nuff said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to show you another sneak peek of a new Our Craft Lounge set being released the middle of this month, it's called Ducky Days. Isn't he a cute little guy? He reminds me of the AFLAC duck in the commercials, he cracks me up! This guy looks like he's ready for Spring and those April showers!

Did y'all see pictures of the OCL booth at CHA, or were you lucky enough to see it in person? I saw pictures and the booth was so cute, I loved the fun OCL colors. I hear Cami, Joy and Kim rocked the joint, WOOHOO!! I'm so happy for them!

Supplies: Stamps - OCL Ducky Days. Paper - Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie, Ruby Red & Neenah white. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - Glossy Accents, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, ribbon, buttons, Martha Stewart thread, foam dots, glue pen. Tools - paper piecer, needle point canvas, Martha Stewart border punch, corner punch, scalloped rectangle Nestie, Janome sewing machine.


Tomorrow is Groundhog DaySmiley from millan.net
I wonder if Phil will see his shadow, I hope not, I'm done with winter!!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute!

Kookie said...

So cute Piris!

Tracey said...

A fantastic card! I love OCL!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Pam, I was pulling for the Cardinals also. Your card is darling!! but you always do beautiful work. Linda Duke

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the shiny puddle and boots!

Michele Kovack said...

Oh Lordy is he cute!!! Love the wet boots!!!! : )

Denise said...

So cute, I love the "wet" look. Neat idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...