Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Peek-a-boo 2

Here's another Hanna from the Hanna Stamps Perfect Package set. She stuck the bow on her head so she wouldn't lose it *grin*. I used paper from the Basic Grey Figgy 6 x 6 paper pad, eclectic Paperie has it on sale now! I did paper piecing and used some Turquoise Martha Stewart Glitter for some sparkles. I colored her with my Copic markers. The For You sentiment is from the new sentiment set Things Hanna Would Say being released Friday Dec. 14th along with the Perfect Package set. I love these 2 new sets, there are so many sentiments to choose from and the possibilities are endless with the Perfect Package set. I added some teal baubles in the top corners and 1 at the end of the sentiment. I didn't put any on the bottom corners of the image, I didn't want to do bauble over-kill! The top background paper is stamped with SU! Teal Craft ink. I'm on my way to having all the SU! Craft pads, I need just a few, YAY! I love the Craft ink for embossing with clear EP.



Tomorrow is Friday, WOOHOO, I'm so ready for it!

Don't forget to watch for Hanna Stamps new releases tomorrow!


Have a happy Thursday, thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Donna Baker said...

OMW! This is too stinkin' cute with the bow on her head! LOVE the brown/teal you pulled from the Figgy Pudding...could this card BE any cuter with the glitter & bling?!?! TFS all your great Hanna card ideas! Looking forward to getting MY sets!

Judy in Indiana said...

I finally got my sets yesterday and I posted one Hanna. The next one to post was going to be Hanna with that bow in her hair! I tell ya, this is hard, coming up with different ideas than everyone else. This is so adorable!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Pam, this is LOVELY!! And you're such a clever, clever girl!! =) -Anna.

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! She is just the cutest!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Haaahaaa, OMG how stinkin cute is this. A bow in her hair...Haaahaaaa I love it.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh My!!! How cute is this...Adorable!

Sharon Harnist said...

Ha -- love the bow on her head, Pam -- cute card!

Aimee said...

I love your card and the prefect package set is just too cute... oh and by the way you have been tagged.

Bev Gerard said...

Wrapping has never looked so fun! I'm smiling all over with this!

Debbi T said...

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...