Monday, December 10, 2007

Peek-a-boo


Oh, looky here would ya?

Isn't this just the cutest set? It's a sneak peek of the new Gift Giving Set that's going to be released Friday, Dec. 14th along with Things Hanna Would Say the new sentiments set! I think this Gift Giving Set is my fave so far! Hanna looks so cute sitting all cross legged wrapping her gifts. I love all the wrapping accessories that come with this set. There are 15 stamps, boxes and bows a tag and all the other stamps you see on my wish book. She can be used for any type of gift giving card, scrapbook page or project! I know you'll have fun with her!

This is a Target notebook, I know everyone has seen these before. I used Daisy D's patterned paper from the Chasing Butterflies 8x8 pad. I took one of the die cut flowers and glued it to some chipboard and cut it out, to make it stronger. I did paper piecing, a favorite technique I like to use with Hanna. I colored her face, skin and hair with my Copic markers. I used SU! buttons and May Arts ribbon.

I hope y'all have a great day!
I'm officially done with my Christmas shopping, WOOHOO!
It feels good to be done, too much stress this time of year.

Man, the weather in OK & MO is dreadful, we barely missed it, we've had a lot of rain. If it would have been colder, we would be in a mess just like they are, geeez. I hope those poor souls get power soon and their lives back in order. What a shame, right before Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me :)


6 comments:

Vicki G said...

Pam., this is SO pretty!!!! Oh my gosh, I love everything about it!!!!

Kristi said...

Hey she looks so comfy in her flannel pants...That's how I look when I wrap my gifts. Tape, scissors, ok now where is that tape again...LOVE IT.

Judy in Indiana said...

I love how she has everything spread out around her, it's how I wrap my gifts when I finally get around to it, organized chaos.

This is so lovely. I am sad I don't have my set yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Carol (HB) said...

Pam this is CAAAAUTE! What a fab idea to put her on the wish book!

Shabbychick Junk said...

This is just the cutest! YOU ROCK!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...